Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

SMASH Column, Tulsa Edition


No, Vania King wasn't in Tulsa, but I'm not supplying the photos for my SMASH online column.

Speaking of King, there was news about a singles victory for her Wednesday, although the headline, "US Teen Shocks Molik" betrays no knowledge of recent tennis results. King beat Alicia Molik easily in the first round of the U.S. Open this year, so I doubt the outcome was much of a shock to the Australian.

And before I forget about it, I wanted to post a link to this article about the Ren sisters from Great Britain. Although the headline is overblown--"Sheffield's own Williams sisters"--you've got to hope that there is actually some hope for women's tennis in that country.

0 comments: