Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ZooTennis Nominated For Best Tennis Blog

I'm pleased to announce that ZooTennis has received a nomination for "Best Tennis Blog" in the annual On The Baseline awards. I'm up against some pretty stiff competition, so your vote would be much appreciated. Go to onthebaseline for all the nominees. To find ZooTennis and the competition, click on the Media Nominees, then go to the Vote Now button to vote for ZooTennis. Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nomination, well deserved

love-tennis said...

Is there any way you could make an adjustment in the first page of your website for the link to the voting? I am sure that people are going to miss this little article, who would have wanted to vote for zootennis. If I hadn't happened to be looking today, I'd not have known either. Pretty soon, this little article will be in 'older posts' and people really won't see it.

P.s. I voted for you today.