Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Talking with Bill Mountford of the LTA

It's going to be a long, warm and humid day today in Tulsa, with the quarters and semis of singles and the semis of doubles, so I thought I'd post a link now to my Tennis Recruiting Network story that appeared on that site yesterday. While I was at Wimbledon in July, I had an opportunity to talk at length with former USTA National Tennis Center Director of Tennis Bill Mountford about his first few months at the LTA, and this story is the result of that conversation. Originally, it was to appear in SMASH magazine, but lack of space there left it in limbo, so I'm pleased that Tennis Recruiting agreed to publish it on their site.

0 comments: