Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, September 14, 2006

SMASH Column, U.S. Open Junior Championships Edition



My online SMASH column was posted this evening, and this morning, my article on the boys' junior doubles final was published on The Tennis Recruiting Network.

But wait, there's more. Kevin McClure of the TheTennisPodcast telephoned me Tuesday evening to talk about the U.S. Open Juniors as part of our new collaboration Inside Junior Tennis (he does all the work, I just talk). That half-hour plus podcast is available via iTunes, (search Tennis) or from Kevin's website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colette,
I just heard your interview with Kevin McClure and found your comments about clay courts very interesting. It seems to me to be ironical that the courts at Kalamazoo College where the Nats at the Zoo are played were originally clay.

Anonymous said...

Not many comments lately, I haven't posted myself in over a week. I think it's time to post that story you were talking about that said would get everyone riled up.

Actually I do have one thing to say. I hate the way Davis Cup goes. Even if we manage to beat the Fighting Ivan Drago's at their place indoors on clay, then we probably have to go to Argentina and win on clay. Let's be honest, it wouldn't happen. There I mustered up something to talk about.

Colette Lewis said...

I agree, things have been eerily quiet in the comments department lately. I'll chalk it up to needing post-Open downtime (or maybe the focus has shifted back to school?).

The If-I-ran-USTA-High-Performance post is coming Sunday evening.