Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pan American Closed Recap, Slideshow, Videos

My recap of last week's ITF Grade B1 Pan American Closed Championships is available today at the Tennis Recruiting Network.

Below is the slideshow of the singles quarterfinalists and doubles semifinalists:



The photo gallery is available for mobile devices here.

Because I am able to get the proper perspective at the Tulsa courts, I can film both players at the same time. That means I could do just one video compilation for the boys final and another for the girls final. I didn't realize until I processed the boys video just how spectacular many of the points were in the Brandon Holt-JJ Wolf match, which accounts for the length of the video.


0 comments: