Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Monday, December 30, 2013

Junior Orange Bowl Recap; Orange Bowl Slideshow and Videos

I hope this isn't too confusing, as I know many people unclear about the distinction between the Junior Orange Bowl and the Orange Bowl. My Junior Orange Bowl (12s and 14s) recap is available today at the Tennis Recruiting Network. If you were busy the holiday, it's an ideal way to catch up on a week's worth of tennis. To maintain some kind of chronological sense to the tournaments, I spent the last couple of days working on the Orange Bowl (16s and 18s) slideshow and videos, so those, which I didn't have time to process before now, are below. I still plan to provide a slideshow and videos from the Junior Orange Bowl in the next week or two.

Videos of the Orange Bowl champions are below. For videos of the Orange Bowl finalists click on their name, and you will be able to view the videos at the TennisKalamazoo YouTube channel.
Stefan Kozlov
Ivana Jorovic
Chan-Yeong Oh
Alexis Nelson






0 comments: