Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eddie Herr Slideshow, Videos, Recap

My recap of the Eddie Herr was actually published last Friday at Tennis Recruiting, but I had so much going on at the Dunlop Orange Bowl that I didn't have an opportunity to link to it until now.

The slideshow and videos from the Eddie Herr are never as timely as I would like, but with back-to-back tournaments there is no way around the delay.



Due to the erratic nature of hotel ISPs, all this processing takes me approximately twice as long as it does at home, so I will not be putting up the videos of the finalists of the Eddie Herr and the Dunlop Orange Bowl until I return to Michigan. The 16s and 18s Eddie Herr winners are below. For the videos of the 12s and 14s champions, click on the player's name:
Katarina Jokic
Lee Duckhee
Francoise Abanda
Peter Ashley









0 comments: