Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dunlop Orange Bowl Slideshow, Videos

In a reversal of the Eddie Herr tournament's order, I'm posting the slideshow and videos from this past week's Dunlop Orange Bowl before my recap for Tennis Recruiting Network is published. That will go up on Friday.



Again, I will not be posting the videos of the four finalists at the Orange Bowl until I return to Michigan.









2 comments:

joe said...

can someone explain to me why they youtube videos almost always are of the people winning the tournament, LOSING THE POINTS???

Colette Lewis said...

It's just a coincidence joe. I would like to video more points, but it gets in the way of my reporting. And I have no way of knowing who the winner is going to be before the match is over.