Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Brad Dancer Named Fighting Illini Men's Tennis Head Coach :: Dancer becomes the 19th men's tennis head coach at Illinois

Brad Dancer Named Fighting Illini Men's Tennis Head Coach :: Dancer becomes the 19th men's tennis head coach at Illinois--

I'm very pleased that Illinois named Associate Head Coach Brad Dancer to head the program after Craig Tiley's departure to Tennis Australia.

I haven't known Dancer very long, but I've run into him at enough junior tournaments to know that he works very hard recruiting. I've also seen him coaching at college tournaments, so I know he has that skill in his repertoire as well. If anyone is anticipating that Illinois will suffer with Tiley no longer at the helm, I think they're mistaken. Dancer won't miss a beat, and the Illini should contend for a national title next year.



0 comments: