Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Interview with USTA National Collegiate Coach Stephen Amritraj; I Provide My Thoughts on College Tennis for Division 3 Tennis Blog

Before I get to today's matches at the ITF Grade B1 Pan American Closed, I wanted to link to two articles that I play a role in.

Last month, I spoke with Stephen Amritraj, the USTA's new National Collegiate Coach, about the National Collegiate Team: what's stayed the same, what's changed since he took over from Dustin Taylor. That interview is available today at the Tennis Recruiting Network.

In the midst of all the turmoil in Division I college tennis, I was asked by the Division 3 Tennis blog if I would answer some questions they had for me about formats and Division 3 tennis in general. That interview was posted today on their blog, which is the go-to source for serious analysis of Division 3 tennis.

This week the Small College Championships, which include all the D3 regional champions in addition to Division 2, NAIA, and Junior College representatives, are underway in Sumter, South Carolina. For more on that event, see the ITA's hubpage.

0 comments: