Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays! Usta.com's Junior Year in Review


I'm taking a couple of days off for Christmas, but please make sure you've reviewed all of my onsite daily junior coverage from this past month's major junior tournaments in Florida. I'll be back with a Coaches Q & A on dealing with rain delays, and Junior Orange Bowl videos and slideshow.

Sally Milano of usta.com has compiled this extensive review of 2009 junior accomplishments by U.S. juniors. It's very comprehensive, but I think she missed Hunter Harrington's breakout on this Florida swing.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Tom C said...

Hi Colette,
Everyday I ook forward to ZooTennis.com and you never disappoint. Thank you for your passion. Happy Holidays to you & your family. Be well.

Tom C

Another Colette Fan... said...

Ditto, thank you for keeping us all informed, I am sure I can say for all your followers...we greatly appreciate it!!

Happy Holidays!