Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, October 16, 2008

D'Novo ITA All-American Wrap-up

The skies have cleared in Tulsa, so the quarterfinals will be outdoors today, but before they start, I wanted to link to my weekly article for The Tennis Recruiting Network on the just completed D'Novo ITA All-American. While you are there, check out Marc Lucero's story on Kyle McMorrow's college choice and McCarton Ackerman's profile of Kristie Ahn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if there is a photographer in Tulsa for the junior event? i would like to get some from my sons match.

bksld said...

M.
I have pictures of some of the guys playing in Tulsa this past week. Email me at bksld@aol.com and let me know your son's name and I can check. bksld