Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, May 18, 2006

New SMASH Column Now Available!


After a dismal week of weather here in Michigan, I'm more than ready to head to Palo Alto for the NCAA Division I tennis championships. Before I look ahead to that, however, I did want to note that my SMASH column from Monday is now posted.

And speaking of SMASH, its editor, James Martin, was a guest on tennisliveonline.com last week and an interview with him about the magazine and his new job as editor-in-chief of TENNIS Magazine is available as archived audio. You do need to join, but it's free and simple and in the few months that I've been listening, I've been impressed by their guests and their interest in college tennis. Matt Bruch of Stanford and Ryan Sherry are guests this week, along with crack tennis reporter Matt Cronin. With all the sports radio talk shows out there, very little time is spent discussing tennis, so it is great to have at least one hour devoted to the sport every Saturday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, nice radio broadcast with James. my favorite part was the part where he talked about what he wants to do with Tennis (I wonder where he got those ideas) :)!

Hope you are enjoying Palo Alto -- poor cavaliers!