Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Monday, February 6, 2006

Hunt Views Georgia as Perfect Fit:: The Tennis Recruiting Network

Hunt Views Georgia as Perfect Fit:: The Tennis Recruiting Network ~~~

This article is a result of the opportunity I had to speak with Jamie Hunt at the Australian Open. Free from the constraints of talking about any particular match, I could focus more on his decision to sign with Georgia; I also learned how much he enjoys the frequently arduous travel associated with tennis.

And speaking of travel, I'm heading to San Diego today, to spend three days observing the USTA High Performance Davis Cup camp. I'll also be at the U.S. Davis Cup tie against Romania in La Jolla beginning Friday.

0 comments: