Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, January 5, 2006

My weekly SMASH column: Casablanca Cup & Winter National Edition

My weekly SMASH column: Casablanca Cup & Winter Nationals Edition ~~~

I am not "on the road" this week, but there was plenty to digest from the comfort of my den. (Gotta love that cable modem.) I've added a quick link to my weekly online column on the top left of the home page. The SMASH website is not a finished product yet, but I'm pleased to be joined as a regular contributor by Vince Spadea, who played in one of the most memorable Kalamazoo finals matches I've ever seen. I never could have imagined that we'd end up writing for the same website thirteen years later.

0 comments: