Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Monday, January 30, 2006

Back in the Zoo


Back in the Zoo~~~
After 27+ hours of travel, we're back in Kalamazoo. I'm too tired to post anything coherent tonight, but I did want put up a link to Tennis magazine's Peter Bodo and his "de-briefing" of me in his TennisWorld blog. I'm hoping that a zootennis reader can help him find Kimberly Couts' contact information. I don't think he realizes just how many juniors find themselves traveling alone to foreign countries a long way from mom and dad. In fact, Mateusz Kecki, who was on our flight--and stood in the same hour-long check-in queue at Qantas-- also was in Australia by himself and spent most of his 16th birthday Wednesday waiting to play a junior doubles match.

0 comments: