Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Monday, December 19, 2005

My new column for Smash Magazine's website


My new column for Smash Magazine's website~~~

I'm now writing a weekly column for Smash Magazine's website, called On the Road With Colette. It's still in its formative stages, but I expect to stay with the format of naming ACES, FAULTS and LETS for the week, keeping within my knowledge base of college and junior tennis.

I've only written one, but it was lots of fun. Hope you enjoy reading it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I hope you still write for Zoo Tennis. I have really enjoyed your observations about the state of junior tennis, although sometimes the best guys are between 50 to 100. They are still hungry, didn't make it by "cheating" and will normally go the distance. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

it's pretty unfait to intimate that th top 1-50 made it by "cheating" as you put it -

Anonymous said...

cheating does occur.but if you can not let it affect your whole match..then the strategy does not work. My observation is that many times a "bad call" is not really designed to win the point..but instead, to rattle the opponent, and win the MATCH