Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Rupesh wins USTA tourney in Philadelphia; eyes junior US Open::Deepika Kerala News

Deepika Kerala News::Rupesh wins USTA tourney in Philadelphia; eyes junior US Open--



From deepikaglobal.com, which provides "the latest news for global indians" comes this (rather late) story about Rupesh Roy, winner of the International Grass Courts in Philadelphia that I covered last month. I have no idea what the Boss Foundation team is that he's a member of (I'm guessing it doesn't involve Springsteen or Steinbrenner), so if anyone out there knows, please leave a comment below.

Roy may need to play qualifying for the U.S. Open juniors, but from what I saw at the Cricket Club, I wouldn't bet against him.

0 comments: