Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Happy Holidays!

Although this is nothing remotely like the previous Christmas holidays I've had the past 15 years--no travel from tournaments, family get-togethers or parties with friends--I'm still going to take my traditional few days off from posting here. 

Usually there's only a day or two before the start of the USTA Winter Nationals when I return, but that's not the case due to yet another cancellation this year. There isn't much news in tennis right now at any level, with the junior circuit particularly quiet, but I hope to have something to report on after a few vacation days.

Snow is falling here in Michigan, and with temperatures in the teens it feels like winter for the first time this season. Whatever and wherever you celebrate, I wish you all the best at this special time of year. Even if many of our gatherings are virtual, those connections are vital, especially now.

0 comments: