Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Travel Day

I'm on my way to California for the ITF Grade 1 International Spring Championships in Carson and the Easter Bowl in Rancho Mirage. It's my ninth year covering those two events, which go a long way in determining which US players will make the summer's junior slams.

It will likely be past midnight Eastern time when I arrive at the hotel, and I'll be posting links to the ISC draw and the order of play then, but they may be available sooner at the tournament website, where they'll be posted as soon as qualifying is completed today.

I will be following the qualifying at the WTA events in Monterrey and Charleston en route via the WTA/ATP mobile app (which I love) and also the final of the challenger in San Luis Potosi, where Daniel Kosakowski is in the final, so look for tweets @zootennis on those fronts.

1 comments:

Brayden said...

Thank you, look forward to update! Enjoy your travels.