Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, March 23, 2012

Mobile 18s Spring Nationals Recap, Slideshow, Videos

My recap of the USTA 18s Spring Nationals is now available at the Tennis Recruiting Network, with a condensed version of the seven days of live coverage I provided last week.

My usual slideshow program mysteriously changed somehow leaving me unable to get the photos to fit in the frames properly, so the one below is the only alternative I could find until I learn what might have happened. It doesn't give me the same options, (it moves too fast for my taste and I prefer my other caption system), but it should do in a pinch.



The YouTube videos of champion Brooke Austin and Ronnie Schneider are below.

To see videos of finalists Lexi Borr and Jared Hiltzik, click on their names to be taken to the tenniskalamazoo channel.







Dave Kozlowski did phone interviews with most of the tournament's "Players of the Day" for the Tennis Channel. Click on the player's name to go to the Tennis Channel website for the interview.

Josie Kuhlman
Ronnie Schneider
Ronnie Schneider and Sam Shropshire
Rachel Pierson
Jonathan Ho
Sydney Campbell
Josh Levine
Madison Bourguignon
Richard Del Nunzio

0 comments: