Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, August 9, 2007

July Aces; Wimbledon Radio

It's raining again in Kalamazoo (after a drought in June and July) so it's a good time for me to post the link to my July Aces at The Tennis Recruiting Network.

Also, although I haven't had the time to do an Inside Junior Tennis podcast for the past two weeks, Kevin McClure of The Tennis Podcast was kind enough to post the audio file of the seven minutes of discussion that Peter Bodo and I had for Wimbledon Radio about the blogging phenomenon and what it means for the future of tennis coverage.

I'm indebted to Guy McCrea, who contacted me prior to my trip to London about appearing on the show when he read on zootennis that I was covering Wimbledon for the first time. As the producer, he is the moderator you hear in this clip.

0 comments: