Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Belated High School Update



While I was chatting with junior development coach Mark Bey at the NCAAs last month, he was receiving regular updates on his student Dennis Nevolo's progress in the Illinois High School tennis tournament.

But as busy as I was when I returned home with NCAA assignments and the French Open, I neglected to follow up, until today. Mark told me that it's a big deal to win the state title in Illinois and that should Dennis do it, there would be mainstream media coverage, and sure enough, a simple Google found this article in the Chicago Tribune.

I understand from Mark that this was one of Nevolo's goals; with the impressive results described here, he can now check that off his list with a flourish.

0 comments: