Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, October 21, 2005

Vacation Alert


It's time to celebrate a milestone--our 30th wedding anniversary--which means for us a week-long cruise to Bermuda, away from cell phones and high speed internet. I haven't missed a day of posting since May, which means either a) I'm obsessive or b) I really enjoy it, or c) both a & b. If Wilma cooperates, we're looking forward to four days of touring a semitropical island and a chance to relax, away from the daily routines that often take on exaggerated importance. It's time to look back and outward, and to put some time and space between me and this blog. I'm sure I'll return rested and eager to dive back in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! What a special accomplishment, you better not have even taken your laptop...as tempting as it would be for you. Congratulations.