Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, December 23, 2016

Junior Orange Bowl Recap; Winter Nationals Begin Soon; Happy Holidays from Zootennis.com

After my annual Florida junior tennis odyssey, I'm always ready for a few days off for Christmas, but before I take a break, here's my Tennis Recruiting Network recap of the Junior Orange Bowl, with Americans Victor Lilov, Cori Gauff and Alexa Noel winning titles in Coral Gables, Florida on Tuesday.

Before you know it, December 27th in fact, the USTA Winter Nationals in Arizona will begin, with the 16s and 18s in Scottsdale for the last year before moving to the new USTA campus in Lake Nona, Florida and the 12s and 14s in Tucson.  The seeds have been posted for the 12s and 14s, with Vivian Ovrootsky(G12s), Gianna Pielet(G14s), Jackson Armistead(B12s) and Maxwell McKennon(B14s) the No. 1 seeds.  I will not be covering that tournament in person but will be following it from home.

Enjoy your holiday and I'll be back in a few days!

Photo by Annie Spratt via unsplash.com

0 comments: