Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, April 22, 2016

Carson International Spring Championships Slideshow, Videos

As with my year-end trip to Florida, it takes me some time to get through the photos and videos of my spring trip to California, but I've finished up the International Spring Championships this week.  My recap of the tournament can be found at the Tennis Recruiting Network, the slideshow is below, as are the videos of the champions. I've recently learned that Google will no longer be providing the service that I've been using for the slideshows, so if anyone knows an alternative, please let me know.

The album is available for mobile devices here.


all photographs copyright 2016 ZooTennis.com

The videos for the finalists are available at my YouTube channel. You can go directly to the individual videos of the finalists by clicking on the names below.

Adam Neff
Katie Volynets
Sam Riffice
Claire Liu








0 comments: