Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, September 14, 2012

US Open Junior Championships Recap and Slideshow

My recap of the 2012 US Open Junior Championships is available today at the Tennis Recruiting Network. I hope it provides an adequate summary of the tournament for those who were not able to follow my daily coverage here.

Below is my slideshow from the US Open, and I believe it is the longest slideshow I have ever created. There are photos of every US junior who played in the singles main draw, with the round they lost in displayed in the caption. After that comes the singles quarterfinalists and doubles semifinalists. Special thanks to my fantastic photographer Paul Ballard, who somehow managed to get a photo of all 128 juniors who played in the main draw at Flushing Meadows.

0 comments: