Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mobile Wrap; Slide Show

It's a day early, or six days late, since I didn't have a column last week, but the Tennis Recruiting Network has posted my Mobile Spring National Championship story today.

For additional coverage of the Spring Nationals, see collegeandjuniortennis.com.

I also completed the tournament slideshow this afternoon, but due to a lens problem on the Canon, the point-and-shoot had to do more than it is accustomed to last week, and the photos are not the best quality.




I'm embedding short videos of Capra and Saba from the finals below. For more videos from Mobile of Sock, Scholl and Davis, see my YouTube channel.





0 comments: