Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wimbledon

We're off to Wimbledon today, and I do not know if I will be able to post regularly here about the Wimbledon Junior Championships, which begin Saturday (weather permitting). I have received no response to my requests for permission to do so.
Marcia Frost is also heading over today, and she has been given the okay to post to collegeandjuniortennis.com, so please check out her site for news from the Wimbledon juniors.

I will try to post if and when I can, but if there aren't regular updates, you'll know why.

My recruiting profile of Bradley Klahn appears today on The Tennis Recruiting Network. The latest Inside Junior Tennis podcast should be available shortly.

And here's an interesting look at the state of British Tennis.

0 comments: