Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Where's The Next Serena? (Inside Tennis)

Where's The Next Serena? --
I don't really have much to say about this story, but I wanted to post something tonight, now that I once again have broadband internet access, which is right up there with electricity when you are faced with the alternative. Anyway, my short vacation, with only Abraham Verghese's effecting memoir The Tennis Partner as my sole connection to the sport, is over, and yet I find that somehow the junior tennis world kept spinning without me. I'm too tired right now to do a review that does justice to the book, so I'll save that for another day, but I do recommend it.

0 comments: